Thursday, October 22, 2009

20 years....

Early tomorrow morning I'll be heading out, by myself, on a plane to DTW, for the weekend. (boy that sentence had too many prepositional phrases, didn't it?)
Why, you ask? Well, it is class reunion time, which seems odd to me to have a reunion this time of year since most reunions happen in the summer, but our class was always a little off.
I am excited to go, honestly. NO, I wasn't a cheerleader or even that popular (yawn), but I was one of those people who got along well with everyone and would like to know how people are doing. I'm not interested in what they do for a living or comparing who has the "better" job/car/house. I'm a librarian, for crying out loud, I have a crap job/car/house. Ok, my job isn't crap, I love my job. My point is, I've never been one to care about frivolous things, I just want to have good conversations. I want to catch up with people I knew at weird time in my cognitive development, it that strange? Maybe.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment