Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow in the forecast...

It is only October 8th and yes all the weather people are predicting snow this weekend. Granted it is not going to stick and stay, but still....snow?

Um, Mother Nature, may I have a word? I mean we had an awful winter that ended just 6 months ago, and not to mention that you gave us a cold(ish) summer. Alright, okay, I'll give you September, cos it was beautiful, but that was 1 month out of 12. However, Mother Nature, fall is the best season up here, so don't rush it with early snow, please. I need the fall smells, colors, coolness to get me through winter!
What's that you say?....I should take vitamin D...well I have added that to my regiment of vitamins, and don't change the subject, honestly, Mother Nature...vitamin D! NO, you listen here, bring some fall-like sunshine for the rest of the month, OR ELSE!
Okay...yes...you're right...I'm sorry...I'll ask...."nicely"...could you PLEASE bring back some fall-like sunshine for the rest of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment