Monday, September 30, 2013

Yes, it has been awhile...

Sorry blog, you've been neglected.

Now that we approaching the 10th month of 2013, let me tell you that our life has been something of a roller-coaster ride.
I must admit that being on my own for about 8 months (Jan. - August) was not an enjoyable experience.  I missed my family on the daily (or by the second, honestly).  It did allow me to focus on my new position and get a jump start on the goings-on of Grand Rapids.  I was able to enroll the boys in decent schools, find a home (with the needed help of Mies and our realtor--who was the best!!), find extracurricular activities for the boys and settle in to our new city.
All while somewhat retaining my sanity (the verdict is still out on that one...)

More to come...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment