Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So little time...

I was under some illusion that life would get easier as my kids got older, well...haven't seen that yet. Although, our stessors have changed, they definitely haven't gotten easier.  School-work loads are getting more intense, outside activities (the few they participate in) take away from homework time.  Even my first grader will be starting weekly spelling tests soon. That is more work, not just for him, but Mies and I too.  We need to instill good study habits for our boys...how do we do that with so little time?
It seems we get home from work, the boys work on homework, we work on dinner (even if it's a crockpot meal...still some effort has to go into this), dinner is over, a few more whiles for homework, then bed. Day in, day out.  I feel like I'm on complete survival mode and not living...image what the kids' feel like...

No comments:

Post a Comment